Each Webisite Copywrite Includes...
- Briefing and planning call
- Research into your company, target audience, industry, etc.
- Copywriting by our engineering writers
- Professional copy editing and proofreading
- Regular and ongoing communication
- Collaboration on content in a project planner
- Deliverable: Google Docs or MS Word
- Note: Does not include any graphic / web design
Some Facts about Website Copywriting
Don’t risk your content with just any website copywriter
Large website copywriting requires project management and significant organizational skills. A copywriter without a team of content planners, editors, and proofreaders might struggle to stay on track and meet your deadlines.
- Website copywriting for engineering can be extremely difficult if the writer isn’t familiar with the subject matter or target audience.
- Crafting professional and engaging technical web copy is time consuming. Many businesses just don’t have the know-how to review web copy intended for sales and lead generation.
Why you need a attention grabbing Website Copy for engineers ?
- Professionally-written website copy will speak directly to your engineering audience and help you stand out from the crowd.
- Great web copy makes the right first impression and helps customers form a positive opinion of your engineering services and products.
- Quality website copywriting will help make it easier for your audience to understand even the most complex products or services
- Your copy will help the reader understand the benefits of choosing to work with you as you guide them through the buying process.
- Ultimately, great website copy will help to improve your conversion rates and clicks on your calls to action.
5 reasons to choose us for Website Copywriting
Free up time & Resources
Free up time and resources, allowing you to focus your man-hours on other priorities that your team is best suited for.
Be assigned a dedicated team consisting of a PM, writer, and technical proofreader focused on your project to make sure it stays on track.
Reap the benefits of the experience we’ve gained from many other projects just like yours.
Get a fresh perspective
Get a fresh perspective from an engineering team outside of your organization.
Benefit from our clear and regular communication to keep you updated.